Pulse First Aid is offering first aid recertification courses for individuals and businesses in Kanata, ON and the surrounding areas. If you have previously received standard first aid certification and are looking to renew, Pulse First Aid has an upcoming course for you.
Once awarded, standard first aid certification is valid for a period of three years. If your certification is about to expire, register for a recertification course at Pulse First Aid to extend your certification for another 3 years. Our recertification course covers the same material as the standard first aid course at a condensed pace:
- How to identify and manage an emergency situation
- Adult, child and infant CPR and choking procedures
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- How to identify and treat heart attacks, strokes, and angina
- Treating injuries such as bleeding, breaks, sprains, burns, head and spinal injuries, and more